A roof replacement is something most homeowners are forced to face at least once in their lifetime. While roofing products have gotten better at lasting, thanks to manufacturing technologies and innovation; it is still likely that you will need to make an investment in a new roof to protect your investment and your home’s interior.
ALL ROOFING CONTRACTORS ARE NOT THE SAME – BE SURE TO HIRE ONE WITH A GOOD REPUTATION THAT YOU CAN TRUST
A new roof installation is one of the most major type of home repair you will do as a homeowner. It is important to thoroughly vet and hire a local roofing contractor that has a good reputation within the community. Because you will want to be able to come to them for any issues or roof repairs needed further down the road. At Brandywine Exteriors, we stand behind our roof replacements with a full manufacturer warranty. We guarantee you will be impressed with our craftsmanship.
Most roofing contractors are honest, hardworking and qualified. Roofers work hard to create a five star reputation in their community. Some are not so honorable.
Signs Your Roofer Contractor is not up to the Job:
- Storm Chasers – What happens when you need your roofing warranty and they are not around?
- BBB Accreditation – If they are not members of the Better Business Bureau, they’re not serious about their reputation.
- Lacking a Valid License & Proof of Liability Insurance – Don’t take a roofing contractor’s word for it.
- Unwilling to give a warranty on a new installation
- Are they certified by manufacturer of roofing products & does the manufacturer stand behind the residential roofing contractor’s work?
Brandywine Exteriors is a locally run, roofing, windows and siding company that is looking to help you with all your home improvement projects. We make it as simple and easy as possible. We will be here from beginning to end and are just a phone call away!
DE: 302-746-7134 | PA: 610-388-3300 | MD: 410-528-5930