The look of a roof can have a significant impact on the overall design and perceived value of a home. After all, the roof can make up half of a home’s exterior. This is why we choose roofing materials from the best, such as Owens Corning.
Want to learn what makes Owens Corning a market leader when it comes to roofing and insulation materials? Keep reading!
What You Need to Know about Owens Corning
- Experience – There’s no better testament than longevity in business. With knowledge and 70+ years of experience, we trust Owens Corning in delivering quality product each and every time.
- Innovation – Owens Corning provides innovative products, manufacturing technologies, and sustainable solutions that address energy efficiency, product safety, renewable energy, durable infrastructure, and labor productivity.
- Advanced Science – Their Total Protection Roofing System consists of highly engineered components, designed, built and tested to deliver total protection for your home.
- Roofing Warranties – Owens Corning Roofing offers one of the best warranties in the industry.
- Durability – Their systems look better, last longer and offer more choices to perfectly fit your project.
- Sustainability – Economic, social, environmental as well as product sustainability is of outmost importance to them.
Read More: How to Determine If You Need a New Roof
As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor we have access to top quality materials to ensure high durability and curb appeal to your home’s exterior. If your roofing is in desperate need of an update, Brandywine Exteriors roofing specialists will help you choose the right shingle or roofing material to match the style of your home. For help with your roof or re-roofing project, call us at 302-746-7134 to schedule an on-site consultation (including a free roofing estimate.)
DE: 302-746-7134 | PA: 610-388-3300 | MD: 410-528-5930