Your windows are an important part of keeping your home comfortable. Drafts, leaks and faulty windows make it hard to keep nature out. In addition, it can make your utility bills soar. If your windows are from the last century, it may be time to upgrade to energy-efficient and maintenance-free windows…
Fall is a great time for windows replacement because of the cooler, but not yet freezing weather. If your windows are not up to par, you might also want to upgrade to energy-efficient and maintenance-free windows.
Not sure if you’re ready? At Brandywine Exteriors, we got your back! Here are 8 signs your house needs new windows ASAP:
8 Signs It’s Time for Windows Replacement
- High energy bill due to drafts and leaks.
- Difficult to open or locks don’t work properly.
- Windows don’t match the style of the home.
- Difficult to clean, maintain or repair.
- Fading carpet and furnishing indicate little protection from UV rays.
- Single pane windows that are sub-par and energy inefficient.
- Condensation trapped between the two panes of glass.
- Cracks, chips or water stains.
Ready to Invest in Windows Replacement?
We are experts at installing energy-efficient windows. When you work with the qualified replacement windows contractors at Brandywine Exteriors, we will discuss your needs and help you choose the best windows for your home.
If you are a resident of Delaware, Northeast Maryland, and Southeastern Pennsylvania, we install the highest quality replacement windows from leading manufacturers. We provide free estimates in Wilmington, Newark, Hockessin, Middletown, West Chester, Media, and Elkton and beyond.
Get a FREE, no-obligation estimate today!